& RESEARCH CENTRE
FACILITIES UPTO 66 kVE
FACILITIES UPTO 2.5 MVA, 33 kV
India’s First NABL
accredited laboratory for
CPR Testing BS EN 50575.
India’s First NABL accredited laboratory
for demonstration of increase in life expectance in
TR-XLPE MV cable as per IEEE 1407.
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 COMPLIANT ELECTROTECHNICAL TESTING LABORATORY
RTRC is registered with DEWA (Dubai Electricity and Water Authority), Dubai
RTRC is an NABL Accredited and BIS Recognized laboratory for Testing of:
Cables Upto 66kVE
Halogen Free Cables
Transformers Upto 33 kVE
OUR JOURNEY TOWARDS EXCELLENCE
OUR JOURNEY TOWARDS LEADERSHIP
At present, the demand for power has increased many folds and expectation of customers for reliable power has also increased. Thus, creating a need for technologically advanced infrastructure solutions to minimize the electrical losses, minimize the breakdowns, assure public safety and avoid any potential.
We understand that cables and transformers serve as the most important assets of the Power System for Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Energy. Therefore, these assets must be tested prior to their installation to detect and rectify the potential defects, which might otherwise jeopardize reliable operation. The performance can be analyzed by performing a series of rigorous testing in accordance with the specific requirements of National/ International Standards.
We, at Rajasthan Test and Research Centre, provide complete solutions for all testing requirements.
We are an Electro-technical Testing Laboratory complying with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 - General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
We are accredited with the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL), a constituent board of Quality Council of India. NABL is a full member of International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) and Asia Pacific Accreditation Co-operation (APAC).
OUR JOURNEY TOWARDS TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
TESTING OF CABLES & WIRES
- Energy (Power) Cables upto 66 kVE
- LV and MV Cables up to 66 kVE covering all types of insulating & sheathing material
- Aerial Bunched/Bundled Cables.
- Elastomeric Insulated Cables
- FR/ FR-LSH/ LSZH/ ZHFR/ HFFR Cables
- Fire Alarm Cables and Circuit Integrity Cables (also known as Fire Survival Cables)
- Mining Cables.
- Solar Cables.
- Instrumentation Cables.
- Thermocouple Compensating Cables.
- Welding Cables.
- Winding Wires for Submersible Cables.
- Cables for Motor vehicles.
- Flexible Cables for lifts & other flexible connections
- Overhead Conductors
- Raw Materials for Cables & Conductors
TESTING AND EVALUATION OF DISTRIBUTION TRANSFORMERS UPTO 2.5 MVA, 33 kVE
- Outdoor/ Indoor type oil-immersed Distribution Transformers
- Dry-type Power Transformers
- Power Transformers
TESTING FACILITIES FOR INSULATING OILS
- As Per IS 335:2018
- As Per IS 1866:2017
- As Per IEC 60422:2013
- Viscosity at -40°C to 40°C
- Pour Point upto -60°C
- Dielectric dissipation factor at 90°C
TESTING FACILITIES FOR RoHS AS PER NATIONAL / INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
- Determination of Azo dye in Leather & Leather Products
- Determination of RoHS-4, RoHS-6 & RoHS-10 in Electrochemical Products
- Determination of phthalates in Toys and Children’s products
- Waste water & Water testing (COD, BOD, Ph, TSS, Trace Material and Inorganic Compound)