We are accredited for testing Cables in accordance with the specified requirements mentioned in the National and International Standards, such as:
- Indian Standards
- Standards published by IEC
- British Standards
- BS EN Standards
- Standards published by American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- NEMA Standards
- ANSI Standards
- SANS Standards
- NES Standards
- NFC Standards, etc.
We have state-of-the-art testing facilities for testing and evaluation of:
- Energy (Power) Cables upto 66 kVE
- LV and MV Cables up to 66 kVE covering all types of insulating & sheathing material
- Aerial Bunched/Bundled Cables.
- Elastomeric Insulated Cables
- FR/ FR-LSH/ LSZH/ ZHFR/ HFFR Cables
- Fire Alarm Cables and Circuit Integrity Cables (also known as Fire Survival Cables)
- Mining Cables.
- Solar Cables.
- Instrumentation Cables.
- Thermocouple Compensating Cables.
- Welding Cables.
- Winding Wires for Submersible Cables.
- Cables for Motor vehicles.
- Flexible Cables for lifts & other flexible connections
- Overhead Conductors
- Raw Materials for Cables & Conductors
LIST OF TESTING FACILITIES